
I've been a negligent blogger. My sincerest apologies to my many readers, including you gramma. ;) So, things are going well, nothing new to report. This past weekend, my roommate Jenna, our friend Mandy and I carved pumpkins and watched a scary movie...I hate scary movies. But back to the pumpkins...I wish I can tell you that this is what they looked like, but I can't. Unfortuntaley, my pumpkin carving skills are lacking BUT my pumpkin seed roasting skills aren't. YUM! However, we did proudly display our vegetable art on our massive staircase, and you can't really tell how silly they actually look.
Anyway, it was another great weekend. Can't wait for Halloween!
1 comment:
At least you have carved yours! Mine are sitting on my porch, untouched while I paint every piece of furniture in my house. Haha...
I guess we better do this tonight or we will miss Halloween all together! I plan on toasting the seeds as well. :) Yum!
Post a Comment