3.16.2007

Updates...


Okay, so I realize it's been a while since my last post. Give me a break, people...I'm a busy girl! So here's a quick run down of what I've been up to:


  • Just got back from another FUN weekend in San Diego. I had a great time sitting in the sun ~ yes, it was 85 degrees in MARCH ~ and spending some quality time with Melissa and Jesse.

  • Had a fun coupla weekends full of socializing ~ house warming and birthday parties.

  • I got to spend the afternoon with my aunt Cindy, cousin Jess and new 'niece' ~ okay she's not technically my niece, but who's counting, or whatever...

  • Melissa was in town for a weekend full of wedding planning ~ what a relief to have most of that under control...it's going to be a beautiful wedding, not to mention a kick in the pants!

  • And I'm rocking and rolling at work!

  • Oh and lastly, Rocco's left ear is flopping forward...just like in the movies! He's so darn cute, I can hardly stand it.

This weekend is St. Patty's day so it should be another fun weekend ~ hence the picture on top...wasn't really sure what else to put there, and it always looks better with a picture.

2 comments:

J Yo said...

She can be your niece if Rocco can be my nephew!! :)

shawna said...

deal!