5.14.2007

May Updates


Okay, again I realize it's been a while since my last post. So much to report, where to begin?


  • I finished mommy duty, and I have to admit that I am SOOO not ready to be a mom. Bree was great, but I do enjoy my freedom. I think Rocco is enough responsibility for me right now.

  • I've spent a few evenings at Safeco, but in all, I'm enjoying it very much. Let's hope the Mariners continue to play well.

  • Go Shawna, it's your birthday ~ yes, today is the big day. Scotty and I turned 27! We started the celebration this past weekend with a big party at my place. It was a blast! AND, Melissa was in town, so that was awesome. Here's a pic.

  • Yesterday, we celebrated all the mothers in our family with a bbq at Aunt Lynn's new town house. Very fun!

  • This week will be equally busy ~ dinner tonight, baseball game tomorrow, girls dinners on Wednesday and Thursday, another b-day party on Friday and then a weekend full of fun.

  • Next week, I leave for VEGAS! 'Nuf said.

  • And I just booked a trip to San Diego for Melissa's engagement party.

WOW ~ lots going on!

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Welcome to your LATE 20's Shawna...good times!! :) I only say that because I've been in my late 20's for 2 months now... :)

But seriously, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It was so great to see you yesterday!

Love ya,

Jess & Hailey