11.12.2007

I'm back...

the trip to San Diego was tough but i'm so glad i went. i know it meant a lot to melissa to be there with her, and help get her organized. we spent a lot of time running errands getting things for their rental, like trash cans, brooms, soap, and other daily necessities. we also went to their 'house' so i could see it for myself and let me tell you, it was surreal. the pictures don't even do the devastation justice. so what's next? they do plan to rebuild on the same lot, and as those details get firmed up, i'll keep you posted. thanks again for all your prayers and well wishes for melissa and jesse. they are so thankful for great friends, and the love of good people.

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Tell Melissa that I said "Hi" and that I'll really be praying for she and Jesse. I know this isn't something they counted on in their first month of being married!?! Yikes.