2.01.2008

Guess What?!?


I GOT A NEW CAR!! well, it's not exactly new, but new to me! i'm so excited. i can't wait to take you all for a ride :) and don't worry ~ the acura won't be going to far. at this point, my folks are taking possession of it. YAY! here's a pic of my new ride...did i mention i'm so excited?!?!?!?

5 comments:

J Yo said...

When are you coming to FW so I can get a ride in this beauty!! No one deserves it more, Shawna!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's Beautiful! I am truly jealous. Miss you!

shawna said...

i'll be down for hailey's b-day, so you can see it then and if you're not too busy playing hostess i'll give you a ride around the block!

christy said...

NICE!!!! You deserve it girl. I can't wait to ride in it. We should get together and go out for cocktails. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can't wait for my ride, too!