Happy Birthday Aunt Stacy! She is probably the most helpful person I know. Where there is a need, Aunt Stacy is there trying to help out. We love you lots!
Sweet thoughts. Thank you so much, everyone. Shawna and Scott, Thank you for the wonderful time at brunch, flowers from Scott and the girl time at the spa with Shawna. I am totally spoiled and so grateful!!!!!! Mom
4 comments:
I second that!! You're the best, Aunt Stacy...you save my LIFE on a quarterly basis!! Ha Ha! Accountant humor...if there is such a thing... :)
That's a great picture!! Happy birthday Stacy!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Stacy! She is probably the most helpful person I know. Where there is a need, Aunt Stacy is there trying to help out. We love you lots!
Sweet thoughts. Thank you so much, everyone.
Shawna and Scott,
Thank you for the wonderful time at brunch, flowers from Scott and the girl time at the spa with Shawna. I am totally spoiled and so grateful!!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment