5.02.2008

gripe...

i'm not a fan of bikers. i mean cyclists. the other day i was driving along on my day to work and followed the lead of every other car who went around the messenger biker, who was riding in the road. now, silly assumption here but i'm thinking he's using 'car' rules while riding in the CAR lane. next thing i know, he cuts in front of me to go straight. mind you, this was a right turn lane! anyway, he cuts in front of me and then shakes his head ~ AT ME! i was livid!!! if i wasn't such a lady, i MAY have shook something back at him. needless to say, bikers frustrate me. they expect to use the roads as cars, but don't think they have to follow the rules like the rest of us. and then shake their heads when i can't read their minds to anticipate which set of rules they're going to follow. Sheesh!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I'm so with you! They drive me nuts! They tick Ben off on the regular though! He tickets them (when he's got a reason to) as often as he can :o)
All I ever hear is "If you don't pay the gas tax that fixes the roads, then you don't get to use them!"
~ He was probably just jealous of your super cute car!

anne said...

You are sooooooooooooo right! I don't hate much in life, but bikers who act as this person did are up near the top of my list.

Anonymous said...

Nice look to the blog!
Mom

Alicia said...

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about...here on the Island (where there are too many bike paths to count) Bicyclists are always on the road...why in the world do they make bike paths then? It's a waste of time and money if they don't use them! I agree with Christina...He was totally jealous.