1.26.2009

four things

I got tagged so here goes:

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple
Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!
FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER: work, the gym, safeway, and the coffee stand on our campus
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY: mom, mandy, lisa, katrina
FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT: qudoba, top food market, mom’s kitchen, daniels
FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: in bed, on a beach, on a massage table (good one, jess), in bed (i know, said it already but i’d really like to sleep for a few more hours)
FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: the office, grays, gossip girl, how i met your mother
FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND: i think most of you have already done it, so the ‘chain’ ends here.

happy monday!

No comments: