Well, I just got back from a fun weekend in Las Vegas with some friends and let's say we had a blast! The room was amazing, the weather was perfect, and we met some VERY fun people. I'm in no hurry to get back, but it was a trip I'll never forget. We even saw a few famous people like Malcom from Young and the Restless, Heisman Trophy Winner Matt Leinart, UFC Fighter Chuck Liddell and Mr. Belding! But I think the highlight was meeting the Spanish guys from Jersey. Not only were they adorable, they were extremely funny. I haven't laughed that hard for quite some time. Here are a few quotes from the weekend:
- 'That ain't no gremlin, they didn't feed it after midnight.' ~ Jose from Jersey commenting on Gizmo's tattoo.
- 'I would watch "The Ten Commandments", but I don't like fiction movies.' ~ Jenna
- 'I ain't never ate no flower and threw fire.' ~ Jose again, when discussing Super Mario Brothers.
- 'There's a story here and I'm going to find it.' ~ Jenna...again.
Okay, so you can tell who the funny ones are, but either way...lots of laughs!
1 comment:
Ha Ha!! Sounds like fun...I want a trip to Vegas, now...nickel slots, here I come!! :)
Post a Comment