
tonight is the season premiere of grey's!!! i'll be at the game so i'll be watching it later than the rest of you ~ thank goodness for dvr ~ so don't spoil it for me! i CANNOT wait! i'm equally excited to get caught up on the crew at dunder mifflin. some updates on the shows i've watched so far: 'journeyman' was good...it took a while to get into it, but i liked it. i also like 'life' ~ similar feelings to journey man. looking forward to seeing how both of these shows turn out. now, for 'private practice' ~ i'm just not hooked yet. i love addison, but felt they didn't do a very good job at developing the characters. i've heard a few people say it's exactly like grey's ~ duh! that's the point and i love that, but i need a little more out of these guys. i'm crossing my fingers that next week will provide me with some additional drama, and i'm not referring to the surgical type. stay tuned!!
1 comment:
Oh, I'm also SO excited about Grey's tonight...and agree that they need to develop the other characters on Private Practice, but I'll keep watching for the eye candy...have I mentioned that I LOVE Pete?? I'll give them a few more episodes to get him and Addison together, but then I'm done! I think I'm dating myself, but I also loved Tim Daly on Wings...geeze I'm a loser... :)
Post a Comment