11.13.2007

Just for fun!


since all my recent posts have been about depressing things, i thought i'd add this cute picture of my roommate jenna, our girlfriend mandy and myself. this was taken on friday when we went out to dinner. good times!

2 comments:

christy said...

You girls are too cute! Enjoy these times where you are free to go out for an entire evening. I miss them. :)

Erin said...

Cute pic! Christy is right - enjoy it now! I'm pretty good about not calling home when we do finally go out, but it just isn't the same! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend in Escondido - I know that town got hit really hard (we have family down there and they sent us a slide show - ohmigosh!) You are a good friend to go and help. I'll be praying for her and her husband. : )