8.27.2008

i almost forgot...again.

i realized i haven't been keeping up on my restaurant reviews, so here are a few quick mentions:
  • bick's broadview grill ~ YUM! it's in a really weird location but the food is excellent.
  • piatti ~ in u-village. one word boring. not horrible, but absolutely NO flavor in my pasta dish.
  • smash wine bar ~ DEEE-LISH! the yukon gold “Pot- Tots” cakes were to DIE for!
  • eva ~ really yummy grilled pancetta and cheese. a little on the salty side, though, even for me!
  • oliver's twist ~ can you say garlic truffled popcorn? SOOOO good, but you only need a handful because it's really rich.
  • sonrisa ~ also in u-village and the shrimp quesadilla was amazing.

i think that's it for now. looking forward to going back to a few of these, maybe with some of my favorite yohann, keen, mahlum, lamb ladies?

3 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

I wish I could check these out!!!!! by the way, just call me when you're on your way to boise and we'll get together for SURE!

Shelly said...

Count me in! You always know the best restraunts to go to. And it's always fun to have a Keen, Yohann, Yost, Campfield, Mahlum, Lamb girls night out!

christy said...

YES! I am almost done with the 'baby attachment' thing if you catch my drift then I am SO available. I can't wait!

It was so great to see you today. So glad you came. :)