
And not the good kind. There are mice in my house ~ yikes! They've been there for almost a month...I just can't seem to get rid of them...well, all of them. I've 'terminated' 3 of them, BUT there's more. And can you believe these little critters have me sleeping on my couch? Yeah, I've been sleeping on my couch for a MONTH! I'm thinking I have to take a more aggressive approach. Right now, I have glue traps and regular old traps with peanut butter. But they just keep eating all the pb off the traps ~ almost like they're mocking me. Seriously, these little critters put on their superman capes and the helmets and laugh at me. Arg!
1 comment:
EWWWW!!! Call an exterminator!! Or make your brother come over and take care of them... :) Oh, and I'm VERY excited to make your blog a part of my daily reading routine!! :)
~Jess
Post a Comment