
Okay, so call me crazy. As I previously mentioned, Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show on tv. Last night was the season premiere and let's just say I was NOT disappointed. The writing is perfection, the actors kill it every time, even the music is amazing. The story lines are pure perfection and the chemistry between Meredith and McDreamy, the flashbacks, the 'relationship' of Addison and McSteamy, the Vet, Denny, Christina in tears ~ WOW! GA is the best thing to happen to Thursday nights since the invention of happy hour. Some other highlights of the fall prime time line up include The Office (Thursdays) and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (Mondays). Stay tuned for McMore!
6 comments:
I'm a new GA watcher, but let me tell you that I'm HOOKED!!! After watching a few epidodes lately from the end of last season, I've already got my DVR set to record the whole new season!!
welcome to the 'dark side!'
You two are so funny!
Oh Oh! I have cable now. I could totally watch it. :)
LOVE the new blog. We have (or had) a mouse in the garage! I need some extermination tips.
IT'S THURSDAY, PEOPLE!!! :)
yes, it is thursday ~ hooray!
i guess i should have said 'welcome to the grey side' ;)
can't wait to find out what McHappens tonight!
Post a Comment