9.21.2006

Mouse Update!

So, last night Rocco and I were watching a re-run of last season's finale of Grey's Anatomy, which is by far my favorite show on television (yes, Rocco love GA, too). He heard some stirring in the kitchen and immediately began to bark, which as you can imagine, I just love. I figured it was another mouse, and decided to take matters into my own hands. SO...I moved the stove and lifted the fridge and there it was! The little critter was trying to hide, so I grabbed the broom and trapped him in a corner. Then, I positioned one of the glue traps just right and BAM! The little thing got stuck. That's 4 down (who knows how many to go). I was sooooooo proud of myself! I think my landlord should pay me instead of the exterminator, who has proven to be useless. Who's wearing the superman cape now?!?!

No comments: