
If you've checked out my cousin Christy's blog, you will notice a post about this great new artist, Colbie Caillat. My roommate, Jenna and I have been obsessed with her song 'Bubbly' for almost a year now. Since i work in radio, i mentioned Colbie to the music director here at STAR. Just a few weeks ago she mentioned to me that they would be including 'Bubbly' in the rotation ~ this was great news! Last night, i had the opportunity to see her perform LIVE at the showbox and it was AWESOME! the CD is definitely one you all need to include in your collection...it's one of those cds you can listen to all the way through. check out Colbie's myspace page here.
Christy's right ~ she is adorable!
1 comment:
I walked around my neighborhood the other night and listened to the whole cd - all the way through. Next time she has a show, let me know! I want to go with you. :)
Post a Comment